Senior Marketing Associate, User Retention
The Senior Marketing Associate - User Retention will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class retention programs and growth opportunities. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented, while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all mobile commerce campaigns through seasonally-relevant programs, including building promotions for multichannel and crossover conversion.
- Support Marketing Manager in developing campaign strategies and customer segmentation for new and emerging products.
- Build a robust A/B testing schedule for the next fiscal year to benchmark and set growth goals.
- Collaborate with the sales team to creatively solve for client goals and problems.
- Leverage analytics tools and team to develop optimizations that improve overall campaign performance, independently determine winning outcomes, and roll out programs and optimizations to drive business goals.
- Work across Marketing, Analytics, and Product teams to understand programs, spend, and ROI implications as we continue to scale our user base.
- Manage partner/vendor relationships and budgets to maximize spend effectiveness.
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing tactics and technologies to optimize our growth strategy.
- Improve and maintain team process to increase operational efficiency.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in digital, product, and/or retention marketing
- Innovative mindset to grow our business
- Strong leadership skills and organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas
- Ability to understand technical details and bridge the gap between marketing and product or engineering
- Strong analytical skills - not afraid to dig in on campaigns and budgets in Excel, custom campaign dashboards, and Google Analytics
- Attention to detail to build out complex campaigns with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts accurately and simultaneously
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
- Drive to improve processes and simplify complex concepts
Nice to have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Looker, Trello, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with marketing for a mobile app
- Experience with marketing in retail, e-commerce or restaurant industries
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $350 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.