Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Sr. Marketing Associate, Technical Solutions will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer acquisition and retention programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines. This position will require a strong technical background.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Support Marketing Operations in the build and execution of Marketing initiatives to optimize user acquisition and retention
- Create and maintain documentation around marketing’s technology stack
- Be liaison between marketing and engineering on technical requests and help manage those requests to improve marketing programs/softwares
- Test completed engineering tickets to provide approval on technical requests for marketing
- Anticipate issues and provide alternative methods of setup or delivery for campaign deployment
- Working with Marketing Operations to analyze, detect, and help solve technical problems
- Helping own and maintain technical documentation to support all campaign development processes and channels
- Identify opportunities to implement standardized processes that improve project performance
- Helping own and maintain a web based A/B testing and optimization tool
- Do research and provide input on new tools for the marketing department
- Help onboard new tools/programs for the marketing department
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree related to business or technology
- 3+ years of experience or technical background preferred
- Experience with Google Optimize, Optimizely, or related website optimization tool
- Strong background with GTM, GA360 and/or Google Analytics
- Strong background in working with various programs and platforms
- Top tier project management skills with an uncanny gift for keeping teams on track
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems across multiple platforms
- Ability to match Marketing’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated with superior time management skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Braze or similar CRM or marketing automation platforms
- Background in SEO
- Self-taught or professional experience with multiple coding languages such as SQL, JSON, HTML, CSS, or Liquid Logic
- Experience with the following tools or related tools:
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics 360
- Google Optimize
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, Colorado. This role includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000-$75,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.