Senior Marketing Associate, Retention at Ibotta
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry leading team? The Senior Marketing Associate, Retention will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world class existing customer retention programs. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated and analytically driven, while being capable of managing multiple projects and external partners in a fast-paced environment.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Support the Marketing Manager in building and executing high impact, high ROI customer retention programs
- Analyze business trends and marketing programs to develop optimizations that improve business performance
- Deliver new methods and ideas to improve user retention — we want you to be innovative with solving business challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build a best-in-class user experience
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve campaign performance, strategy and improve key business metrics
- Execute programming that supports an optimal user experience at every stage of the funnel
- Develop thoughtful lifecycle communications to drive user engagement and product adoption
What we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of marketing or relevant business experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in marketing, advertising, economics or related field preferred
- Experience within the ecommerce industry or with browser extensions preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with A/B testing to drive KPI improvement
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience working with email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and SMS
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Braze or similar customer relationship management platforms
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.