*Please note, we open to filling the role at the Associate or Senior Associate level
Are you passionate about marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Senior Marketing Associate, Operations will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s ability to create world-class customer acquisition and retention programs. The ideal candidate should be organized, self-motivated, and detail oriented while being capable of managing multiple projects across multiple teams and timelines. Although a coding or computer science background is not required, an interest in coding and/or technical campaign setup is desired.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Support the Marketing Operations Manager in the build and execution of Marketing initiatives to optimize user acquisition and retention
- Anticipate issues and provide alternative methods of setup or delivery for campaign deployment
- Working with the Marketing Operations Manager to analyze, detect, and help solve technical problems
- Owning and maintaining technical documentation to support all campaign development processes and channels
- Identify opportunities to implement standardized processes that improve project performance
- Owning and maintaining a web based A/B testing and optimization tool
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience or technical background preferred
- BA/BS degree related to business or technology preferred
- Experience with Google Optimize, Optimizely, or related website optimization tool
- Strong background with GA360 and/or Google Analytics
- Experience with website A/B testing, both coming up with and execution of experiments
- Project management skills with an ability for keeping teams on track
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems across multiple platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, LucidChart, Google Tag Manager, and Salesforce
- Ability to match Marketing’s business requirements with internal product capabilities
- Self-directed and self-motivated with great time management skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Braze or similar CRM
- Background in SEO
- Basic knowledge of one or more of the following languages: SQL, JSON, HTML, CSS, or Liquid Logic
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.