Senior Marketing Associate, Lifecycle at Ibotta (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
Ibotta is seeking a Sr. Marketing Associate, Lifecycle to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Support the Marketing Manager in building and executing high impact, high ROI customer lifecycle programs
- Actively test new segmentation strategies, incentives, and creative while reporting out on campaign performance on an ongoing basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs, driving conversions, and continually improving performance
- Develop thoughtful triggered communications using email, push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS, and browser notifications to drive engagement and product adoption at key moments during the user lifecycle, ultimately aiming to increase customer LTV
- Utilize research insights and behavioral data to conceptualize new customer journeys and nurture campaigns
- Build and execute high impact, high ROI customer lifecycle programs based on business trends or performance, working with Analytics partners to determine results and strategies for iteration
- Deliver new methods and ideas to improve user retention and crossover — we want you to be innovative with solving business challenges
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build a cohesive, best-in-class user experience and to ensure strategies are aligned
- Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and relatable changes within the mobile, web, and browser extension ecosystems
What we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience building and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics, or a related field preferred
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with budgets
- Familiarity with A/B testing to drive KPI improvement
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to think creatively and solely implement ideas from start to finish
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Experience working with email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and SMS
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Braze or similar customer relationship management platforms
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO or with the option of full-time remote and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $58,000-$68,000. This compensation range is specific only to Colorado and may be adjusted based on actual experience. Total compensation for this role also includes an additional variable component.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.