Senior Marketing Associate, Lead Generation at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Marketing Associate to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. By joining us, you will be stepping into an exciting, dynamic role within our budding Lead Generation organization. As the primary B2B email marketer, you’ll be the biggest supporter of our CRM contact list and evolve the way we use email to communicate with prospects and clients. From building automation, to executing strategy, you will have the opportunity to transform how Ibotta engages with our current and prospective clients.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee development and execution of Ibotta’s B2B email & web campaigns
- Report weekly on inbound leads, pipeline/opportunities, and conversion funnel
- Lead HubSpot integration into SalesForce
- Develop best practices, scalable processes, and automation strategies
- Conduct complex data analyses to influence strategic decisions
- Own quarterly content calendar, sales/marketing alignment, and client database
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years in B2B lead/demand generation
- BA/BS degree in Marketing preferred
- Demonstrable experience with a Marketing Automation Tool such as Hubspot, Pardot, or Marketo
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills you can leverage to tell a story and make actionable recommendations
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.