Senior Marketing Associate, Ad Products Enablement at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Marketing Associate, Ad Product Enablement to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
This position is located in Denver, Co or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Serve as a supportive stakeholder on ad product tools & processes such as in-house solutions (Salesforce) and incremental 3rd party tools.
- Collaborate with our paid strategy, creative, pricing, product and operations teams to assist in the execution of ad product case studies and new product launches.
- Help to optimize current ad product inventory, pricing, and revenue lines through ongoing performance reporting and analysis.
- Develop and maintain ad product client facing benchmarks and internal business line health metrics
- Partner with Ibotta’s Sales Enablement & Paid Strategy team to develop sales resources including product one-pagers, monthly benchmarks, and case studies.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of digital advertising experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, analytics, economics or a related field
- Salesforce experience preferred and advanced Excel skills
- Great organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally and balance competing priorities
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $58,000-$68,000. This compensation range is specific only to Colorado and may be adjusted based on actual experience.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.