Senior Marketing Associate - Activation and Retention
As a Senior Marketing Associate - Activation and Retention, you will be uniquely positioned to drive impact to the business at the bookends of a shopper’s lifecycle. Focusing on improving activation through onboarding and driving reactivation of lapsed shoppers, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, naturally curious, and possess strong instincts to pair with a data-driven approach to influencing shopper behavior.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leveraging insights and developing optimization strategies derived from rigorous A/B testing to deliver incremental impact to the business
- Partnering with cross-functional groups of marketers, analysts, engineers, and product partners to build and evolve Ibotta’s performance programming into an industry-leading shopper lifecycle
- Driving scalable, efficient spend to improve our key activation and reactivation metrics
- Support the Marketing Manager in the strategic planning, building, and execution of retention programming tailored to improving activation and reactivation of shoppers
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with focus in business, marketing, advertising, economics or related field
- 2-4 years of relevant experience working in consumer-facing product, growth, or retention marketing
- 1-2 years of experience with budget optimization and managing performance marketing campaigns
- Practical experience with the foundational principles of user lifecycles and segmentation/persona-based growth strategies
- Innate awareness of both small technical details and far-reaching changes to the user experience to help bridge the gap between marketing and product/engineering
- A cover letter detailing the two most influential projects in your career to date and how that experience makes you the best fit for the role.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.