Senior Marketing Associate, Acquisition at Ibotta
Are you passionate about performance marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Senior Marketing Associate, Acquisition will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s media buying and onboarding optimization efforts in order to acquire high-quality users to our app and browser extension within one of the most competitive spaces in the industry. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and analytically driven, while capable of managing multiple projects and partners.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Outhustle, Teamwork, Transparency & A good idea can come from anywhere
- Develop and measure the performance of user acquisition campaigns across various advertising platforms. You will be directly managing direct response linear and streaming TV, programmatic video/display networks, and native advertising platforms.
- Own Search Engine Optimization and Chrome Store optimization including managing agencies, content, and testing.
- Manage conversion rate optimization, including developing new landing pages and testing and increasing conversions on existing pages. Work with marketing and product teams to build out tests, analyze performance, and implement winning variations.
- Monitor, optimize, and report campaign performance on an on-going basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve user acquisition channel strategies, campaign performance, and increase conversions.
- Work closely with the Activation team on developing onboarding flows, creating and optimizing cohesive onboarding experiences, and improving activation rates.
- Support the User Acquisition team on social, search, display, referral programs, and affiliate channels as needed.
- Actively test new channels, audiences, creative, copy, and media types. Report findings along with recommending strategic next steps.
- Assign and manage creative requests for ads and landing pages with our internal creative and development teams.
- Collaborate on projects with members of the Growth team, and greater marketing team and ensure strategies and campaigns are aligned.
- Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and relatable changes within the mobile, web, and browser extension ecosystems
- Take ownership of other ad-hoc requests, channels, and projects as we expand and test new ways of acquiring users.
What we are looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience managing performance-based marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics, or related field
- Experience with direct response marketing
Nice to have:
- Experience running user acquisition mobile app-install and web campaigns
- Experience with traditional media channels like TV, radio, OOH, and direct mail
- Understanding of mobile attribution models and use of attribution software
- Background in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with running multivariate tests on Google Optimize and Optimizely
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Advanced Excel skills
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping and payments app that has delivered more than $675 million in cumulative cash rewards to its users for making purchases in-store, on mobile apps, or via websites. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has more than 35 million downloads and has become one of the most frequently used shopping apps in the United States. The Ibotta platform provides cash back on purchases at more than 1,500 leading brands and hundreds of retailer partners. In 2019, Ibotta launched its payments solution, Pay with Ibotta™, enabling shoppers to pay for their entire purchase through the Ibotta app and instantly earn cash back. Ibotta was named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., after debuting on the list in 2018. The company recently became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.