Senior Manager of User Acquisition and Growth Marketing
The Senior Manager of User Acquisition and Growth Marketing will oversee multiple paid channels and gain exposure to campaign management including ad creation, creative optimization, and performance reporting. We’re looking for someone who is both a strong creative thinker and is data-driven. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of driving results while finding the balance of creativity and quantitative analysis to create and effectively measure new marketing initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Strategically lead all paid social channels, search and display from ideation to execution
- Lead a team while working cross-functionally with data analytics, engineering, product, creative and design, and finance teams
- Manage User Acquisition budget, as needed, and provide forecasting and budgeting recommendations
- Consistently launch new campaigns and improve KPIs
What we’re looking for:
- 6-8 years of paid advertising experience in B2B consumer internet / e-commerce / mobile
- Familiarity with performance tracking and measurement
- Mobile Measurement Partner (MMP) experience desired
- Understand direct-response and performance marketing
- Deep experience with media buying tools
- Ability to manage large datasets and perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Energetic, self-starter, and a team player
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Exceptional Excel data analysis skills. You should be comfortable creating pivot tables and charts, as well as using vlookup, text string manipulation, and advanced formulas
- Solid understanding of advertising metrics
- Paid advertising background in Facebook/Instagram or Adwords
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $380 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.