Senior Manager SEO at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve.
Why work with us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What is this opportunity?
Senior Manager SEO
Lead the SEO team to ensure that Dice is highly visible in targeted organic search results and generates a significant share of quality traffic from organic search.
- Take ownership of and be accountable for Dice SEO performance.
- Set the SEO strategic direction and lead the analysis and recommendations to drive growth.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to successfully implement SEO initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate SEO initiatives to track performance improvements against organic search KPI’s.
- Work with the Outreach Manager, content and social teams to expand our outreach and influencer strategies.
- Work with the SEO & Outreach Managers to create culture of SEO excellence throughout Dice.
- Work with the other Marketing leaders and their teams to ensure SEO growth initiatives are tightly integrated with marketing activities and successfully communicated to our target audiences.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in SEO and Digital Marketing to ensure Dice can take advantage of future opportunities.
- Communicate technical SEO aspects in a simple manner to non-technical product, Engineering, Marketing and Sales partners.
What are we requiring for this role?
- 8 or more years of proven SEO work experience
- Excellent understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, SEO best practices for technical architecture, and how links fit in with the SEO ecosystem.
- Expert level experience working with SEO tools like BrightEdge, SearchMetrics or Moz.
- Expert level experience with Google Analytics or Omniture.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, test-driven field, Masters preferred
How do you apply?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—which will only take you a few minutes!