Guild is hiring for a Senior Manager, Marketing. This role will be responsible for helping us find new and innovative ways to reach, engage & motivate prospective students in their journey back to school.
As Senior Manager, Marketing you will:
- Own the marketing strategy for re-engaging prospective students, identifying key barriers that prevent them from making the decision to go back to school and deciding the right channel / messaging mix to help motivate them to move forward
- Build a tactical, month-by-month roadmap for achieving re-engagement marketing goals
- Partner closely with the data science, research, product, and enablement teams to ensure cross-functional collaboration and alignment on key projects
- Manage the creative briefing process from start to finish, working closely with the design, copy, storytelling and marketing operations teams to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate results and learnings from our re-engagement efforts with key stakeholders across the business, ensuring the proper measurement and reporting is established in order to monitor our progress
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience owning campaign strategy across a variety of digital channels (email, paid social, SMS, etc.)
- Are fluent in campaign measurement, tracking best practices, and key funnel metrics
- Enjoy balancing the “art” (brand voice & creative execution) with the “science” (reporting & optimization) of marketing campaign management
- Are a self-starter who is energized by the idea of taking ownership of your work and creating new opportunities for Experience
- Get excited by the idea of working in a fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment; with the ability to embrace change and ambiguity
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our latest $157 million financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.