Senior Manager, Marketing Operations at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Marketing Operations who can help us get there.
As Senior Manager of Marketing Operations at Evolve, you and your team will be the backbone that powers all marketing execution. In this highly collaborative and cross-functional role, you’ll be focused on improving marketing performance through technology, analytics and process optimization.
Successful candidates will be well versed in all aspects of marketing and uniquely able to identify both “what” needs to get done and “how” we can execute against it. If you have an analytical mindset, geek out on leveraging technology to build solutions and are eager to take on a variety of projects, then this position is for you.
- Oversee all marketing technology including Marketing Automation Platforms, Analytics Tools, Qualification and Scheduling Tools, Call Tracking and more.
- Build solutions that improve the customer and Evolver experience including workflow programs, lead scoring, qualification rules and more
- Evaluate new marketing technology and build out a MarTech stack that will enable Evolve to continue to scale efficiently
- Own the marketing analytics strategy. Partner with the Evolve Analytics team and Marketing Analyst to continually advance measurement sophistication through tracking improvements, data visualizations, analytics tools and more.
- Play a strategic role on the marketing team by providing ongoing data-driven insights that enable further growth and optimization
- Planning & Process
- Work with marketing leadership to prioritize and manage project load within the marketing team. Ensure project mix is aligned to broader company objectives and KPIs
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization to ensure projects are completed in a timely and quality manner
- Identify areas for efficiency improvements and develop strategies and processes to meet these needs
- Ensure internal marketing requests are addressed by the appropriate teammate
- Build and manage a team of Marketing Operations experts
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional sales and service teams to keep a pulse on key business needs and provide closed-loop feedback on marketing plans / performance
- Partner with Training and Development team to lead professional growth initiatives for the Marketing team. Manage marketing meetings and champion initiatives that strengthen team culture.
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- Strong strategic, analytical and technical skills. Demonstrated experience using data to drive decision making.
- Experience overseeing projects and communicating effectively with stakeholders
- Expertise with marketing automation platforms (HubSpot and Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Expertise with marketing measurement tools, especially Google Analytics and data visualization platforms
- Experience using Asana or other similar project management platforms
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible with changing priorities, open to constructive feedback and willing to learn
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Self-motivated - you don’t look for direction, you make it happen
- A hands-on, go-getter attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Travel Industry experience is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.