Headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional offices in Arizona and California, FRONTSTEPS is a SaaS company with a full stack Management Company software platform that allows communities to be safe, informed and efficient. More than 23,000 communities nationwide - that's 4.4 million homeowners - are covered by FRONTSTEPS services! We deliver solutions that simplify how management companies, homeowner associations, builders, and security & patrol experts build, connect, operate, and secure modern communities. With a focus on mobile-first technology and best-in-class integrations, our products make it easy for community leaders and homeowners to communicate, collaborate, and drive more prosperous and financially sound communities. FRONTSTEPS is guided by the core values of 1) developing our people, 2) taking care of the customer at all times, 3) moving with purpose and urgency, 4) being open, honest, and transparent, 5) innovating and failing forward, and 6) being courageous.POSITION OVERVIEW
The Sr. Manager of Marketing Automation is a crucial role in strategy development, program execution, and analytics. As the architect of our data strategy, you will ensure that we target effectively, spend efficiently, and generate measurable (and growing) returns from marketing programs.You will lead the design and evolution of our marketing infrastructure – the tools, data, and processes we implement to identify the right customers, provide them with relevant offers, and guide them through each stage of the customer journey.An ideal candidate will bring a knack for finding patterns in data, deep familiarity with marketing automation platforms and best practices, and proven experience designing, implementing, and operating sophisticated segmentation strategies.REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
This role is eligible for remote work. FRONTSTEPS is authorized to do business in AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NC, OH, OR, TN, TX, VA, WA, and WI. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where FRONTSTEPS is registered, we will not be able to consider you for this position.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Campaign management and execution including, but not limited to audience definition, deployment, prioritization, and performance analysis
- Establish and implement best practices in campaign operations, lead management, and marketing systems management
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for client and prospective client audiences
- Collaborate with content and event leads to maximize brand awareness and business development opportunities from marketing investments
- Build and refine effective lead journeys for current and future channels
- Own and improve full funnel reporting for marketing activities
- Manage MarTech vendors, applications, and internal standards
- Optimize lead quality, engagement, and conversion for all products and audiences
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in marketing operations, automation, or programs roles, preferably in a b2b or b2b2c environment
- Expertise in marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
- Deep familiarity with account-based marketing or similar audience segmentation strategies
- Successful track record designing and building funnel reporting for executive, sales, and marketing audiences
- Excellent prioritization skills, capable of balancing short-term deadlines with long-term initiatives.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Proficient at managing vendor relationships, including product assessment, deployment, optimization, and budget and lifecycle management.
- Talented negotiator.
- Adept communicator who can frame complex issues in simple business terms.
- Relationship-oriented collaborator, capable of sustaining project momentum through strong cross functional partnerships.
- An obsession with continuous improvement.
- Digital marketing expertise a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Marketo certification preferred
- MBA preferred
This position may be based remotely or in Denver, CO with a salary of $100,000 - $125,000. Occasional meetings may be required in Denver headquarters. Benefits include the following
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company sponsored Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Internet Reimbursement
- 401k match
FRONTSTEPS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.