Senior Manager, Growth Marketing at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing to significantly accelerate our market penetration. This opportunity is a key role within the marketing team and this person will own the entire growth and demand generation programs for Hotel Engine.
This individual must be highly motivated with outstanding digital marketing and customer acquisition skills and be extremely KPI driven. You will drive and execute the customer acquisition strategy, drive demand for our self-service platform as well as for our SDR and sales teams to reach our revenue goals. If you are agile, nimble, obsessed with revenue growth, a superstar at tracking performance, and have bias to action we want to talk to you ;)
- Lead the growth and demand generation function, including development and execution of go to market strategies aligned with company objectives.
- Create and drive targeted and comprehensive digital marketing campaigns and programs to support sales to reach revenue goals and exceed company targets.
- Manage the entire suite of digital channels for the company: Paid Media, Paid Social, Media Partnerships, Virtual Events etc...to drive a high volume of quality inbound leads.
- Manage our overall email marketing strategy: newsletters, lead nurturing, activation and cross/up sell programs.
- Drive account-based marketing programs aligned with sales targets and objectives.
- Partner with content marketing to effectively target buyers with clear and compelling content to drive leads and awareness.
- Support Sales and SDR teams with weekly targeted lists and cadences for outreach.
- Optimize existing channels and test new channels to drive fast new customer growth.
- Work with the other marketing team members to distribute the content created, optimize website, blogs and drive relevant traffic and conversions.
- Partner with graphic design, web, and marketing operations to improve landing pages and micro sites conversions.
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace.
- Define goals and KPIs for all growth marketing programs.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness and increase the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability.
- Closely work with SDRs and sales to measure program performance and lead quality.
- Manage the demand generation budget and oversee outside agencies/contractors as needed.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Report to the VP Marketing
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, related field or equivalent experience.
- Digital growth and demand generation marketing expert with at least 7 years' experience in driving new business acquisition.
- Proven expertise in overachieving demand generation goals and accelerating revenue growth.
- Expert in marketing automation solutions (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot) and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent copywriting skills and building on-brand campaigns.
- Experience with the following tools/apps: Outreach/Salesloft, Linkedin/FB Ads, Google Analytics/Adwords, Clearbit, Metadata, ABM platforms and content management systems.
- Strong experience on program effectiveness and ROI measurement.
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver.
- Solid team player, we achieve more as a team!
- Strongly align with Hotel Engine’s core values: customer obsessed, bias for action etc...
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available).
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications.
- Base Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
· This position has no initial direct reports.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, pet and disability offerings
- A 401(k) plan with a match program launching in Q1 2021