Senior Manager, EMEA Demand Generation at JumpCloud (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:34 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, March 8, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
The Senior Manager of EMEA Demand Generation will be the first marketing team member in our European operation. This person will work closely with local sales leadership and corporate marketing to build a program that delivers on EMEA sales and marketing goals. This role provides an incredible opportunity to have an outsized impact at a growth stage, PLG start up with visibility across the entire customer journey.
- As the first member of the JumpCloud EMEA marketing team, build the processes for collaboration, communication and reporting across EMEA and corporate teams.
- Assess capabilities of existing marketing team and global agency support and identify gaps to be filled.
- Working closely with the corporate marketing teams, identify opportunities to extend quarterly campaigns to support EMEA sales and marketing goals.
- Working closely with agencies extend digital and PR campaigns to target regions
- Develop, plan, and execute integrated marketing plans across a variety of tactics, including journey mapping, campaign development, nurture programs, regional events, programs to create a consistent customer experience across all channels.
- Measure, analyze, report, and optimize the performance of demand gen programs in partnership with the data analytics team to ensure the most efficient way to drive growth across key customer segments.
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with our SDR teams on targeted campaigns and effective follow-up.
- 7+ years of experience in successful global demand generation for B2B tech company; ideal candidate has experience in a growth stage SaaS company
- Experience working across geographically dispersed teams; experience with B2B tech companies headquartered in US
- Prior roles where a mix of internal and agency resources were required to execute campaigns
- Experience with regionally targeted digital campaigns and leading advertising platforms
- Hands-on experience in using Salesforce and Pardot. Experience with SaaS companies, PLG models, 3rd party databases, event technology, web analytics and sales enablement technologies.
- Mindset and understanding of what it takes to succeed in a growth stage environment
This role is fully remote in the United Kingdom. You must be located in and authorized to work in the United Kingdom to be considered for this role.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description