Senior Manager of Demand Generation at Homebot
Come join one of the best places to work in Denver! Homebot is in hyper-growth mode, looking for innovative go-getters to join us in revolutionizing how people build wealth with the single largest asset they’ll ever own — their home.
We sell our SaaS platform to lenders, loan servicers, and real estate agents to engage their clients and prospects throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle. Our customers love us and we love them!
We are scaling rapidly and looking for an experienced Manager of Demand Generation to join the team as both a strategist and hands-on contributor. The Manager of Demand Generation will be responsible for crafting and executing full funnel campaigns geared to drive high-velocity pipeline growth. We are looking for someone who can take ownership of integrated campaigns, move quickly, uncover new opportunities, and has a strong appetite for growth.
This is a full-time position based in our Denver, CO office (We have a hybrid work model in place that allows employees to split their time between working in-office and from home a few days a week), or fully remote.
Compensation: We are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry standards. We analyze and carefully consider several factors when determining compensation, including skills, qualifications and professional experience, which can cause your compensation to vary. This role has an annual targeted base salary range of $120,000 - $140,000. In addition, this role will be eligible for our performance- based accelerated bonus model.
What You’ll Be Accountable For
- Lead the strategy and creation of all demand generation programs
- Lead an integrated marketing team focused on executing campaigns aimed at driving awareness, pipeline, and revenue goals via paid media, events, email, ABM, and more.
- Partner with marketing and sales leaders to execute and scale our account-based marketing programs, ensuring alignment with larger sales initiatives and goals.
- Optimize spend across demand generation efforts
- Work with marketing operations and business analyst to manage attribution and reporting – creating dashboards, tracking campaign effectiveness, and reporting against planned goals and outcomes.
- Develop a deep understanding of Homebot’s customers and buyers journeys to inform strategic alignment on go to market strategies
- Collaborate with sales to formulate strategic outreach and follow-up communications, timed accordingly, to ensure team effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to support the development of integral company assets, creative, and messaging.
Experience & Qualifications
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience related to demand generation, growth marketing, and technologies. As well as 2+ years of experience leading and scaling a team.
- Highly curious, data-driven, and analytical mindset, ability to produce actionable insights that drive strategy and further optimizations
- Extensive experience in creating and executing integrated and account-based campaigns aimed at driving pipeline and revenue
- Demonstrated proficiency with martech tools and systems like Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, CDPs, etc.
- Hands-on experience managing and optimizing budget allocation
- Thorough understanding of the B2B buyer journey and accompanying strategies including persona development, lead scoring, attribution metrics, audience development and segmentation
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Equity - Equity Appreciation Program
- 401k Match
- Homebot matches 100% on the first 3% and an additional 50% on the next 2% (Homebotter contributes 5% and receives 4% from Homebot!)
- Medical (Aetna) / Dental (Sun Life) / Vision (VSP)
- Homebot covers 99% for the employee and 50% for dependents
- Great vacation policy - 3 weeks accrued, plus additional vacation for benefits each year you work for Homebot.
- 1 Week Sick/Mental Health time
- Hybrid Working Model - Blend Work From Home and In-Office Days
- Budget for Home Office Setup
- Denver EcoPass for light rail and bus system
- Office location in downtown Denver (modern, spacious 4-story with top floor deck ⛰)
- Professional Training and Education Budget
We believe in a collaborative, fun work environment. And when we say we have an awesome culture, we mean it. The team members, aka Homebotters, are not only passionate about our product, but also about how they interact with each other. We push ourselves every day to be better, challenge each other to continuously grow, and to have fun doing it. We are professional when we need to be and goofy when it’s time to celebrate a win. We realize we might be a little biased so we encourage you to check out our Glassdoor reviews and visit BuiltinColorado’s Best Places to Work list (#75!) and Best Small Places to Work (#21!).
With the mortgage and tech industries being highly male-dominated, we're proud to be a tech company in the mortgage space with ~50% female employees across the organization.
More about Homebot
Problem we’re solving:
The US homeownership market is the largest asset class in the world at $30 trillion but is essentially an “unmanaged” asset that causes people to leave billions of dollars on the table every year. At the same time, loan officers and real estate agents spent $20 billion a year on desperate attempts to maintain mindshare and loyalty with their past clients in hopes of gaining more repeat and referral business.
Homebot is a client-for-life portal that maximizes repeat and referral business for lenders by empowering consumers to build wealth through homeownership. The award-winning client portal delivers personalized, actionable intelligence throughout the entire homeownership lifecycle to every client and prospect. With an average 50% monthly engagement rate, Homebot ensures lenders and agents remain the trusted advisors that consumers rely on to make informed decisions about the largest asset they may ever own, their home.
It’s definitely a game-changer and we are truly making an impact. Having launched in 2016, we're over 100 Homebotters strong and expect to continue that growth throughout the year. Join us!
Check out our website at www.homebot.ai