Automox is redefining an industry with unmatched ease, speed and control. From IT management to endpoint security, we allow users to easily see, analyze and act across their infrastructure – in an instant.
Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,000 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds and Unicef.
The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
Automox is seeking a passionate Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing to join our fast-growing team and lead the ABM function. The role will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of data-driven account-based marketing programs that drive target account list engagement and B2B pipeline. You will be responsible for executing segmented multi-channel, account-based, personalized campaigns and building strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales organizations. If you’re passionate about continuous learning and improvement driven through a culture of innovation, you could be our Senior Manager, Account Based Marketing. This role reports to the Head of Demand Generation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Own the account based marketing strategy and budget to drive predictable engagement and pipeline from segmented target account lists
- Manage and grow the account based marketing team
- Set and direct account based marketing paid media and events budgets
- Collaborate with Sales to surface accounts for allbound effort around buying personas and scenarios
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Content Marketing teams on segment- and persona-targeted messaging and content
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations on the agile delivery of always-on target-account nurture streams
- Establish and maintain real-time reporting on target-account engagement and pipeline
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5 years of demonstrable account based marketing performance in B2B SaaS
- Proven account-based engagement and predictable pipeline performance
- Demonstrable experience aligning with a high-velocity Sales organization — inclusive of enablement, motivation, and allbound collaboration
- Player-coach, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Fluency in paid media and events, email marketing and content marketing
- Hands-on tech stack fluency including 6sense, Marketo and SFDC
- Fluency with ideal customer profiles, target account lists, segmentation, buying scenarios and personas
- Data fluency and focus on predictable analytics
Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. Minimum base salary - $110,000
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
Work from anywhere in the USA
Equity for Full-Time Employees
Unlimited PTO, generous sick time policy
$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
100% Company paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
$25 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
$750 Home office stipend
$10k Adoption Benefit
Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
Up to 12 weeks paid leave for new parents
Automox policy requires that all employees be vaccinated for Covid-19 in order to travel for work or participate in in-person events with other employees, clients, and vendors. Vaccination is not a requirement of employment.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.