Senior Manager, Account Based Campaigns at IntelePeer
Senior Manager, Account Based Campaigns
IntelePeer delivers an omnichannel communication platform as a service (CPaaS) built for the enterprise. We believe that business communications are meant for more than just simple interactions – they should enable businesses to deliver truly delightful experiences. With our voice, messaging, ready-to-use applications, open APIs, and on-demand analytics, companies can build and integrate communications-enabled workflows to create world-class customer experiences and improve business processes through automation. Our full-stack solution is backed by a rock-solid network and a team of experts who provide nothing but award-winning customer service.
With a focus on Account-Based Marketing (ABM), you will be responsible for creating and managing install base customer campaigns in partnership with internal marketing and sales teams, and outsourced partners. You have proven expertise setting strategy and planning a multitude of horizontal and vertical campaigns to support Account Management Sales Teams. Your success is defined by your ability to achieve pipeline and revenue goals for named accounts.
We’re looking for someone with strong experience in ABM and content marketing, specifically in the B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) space. You should have demonstrated success with omni-channel marketing strategies to support and align with ABM priorities, pipeline, and revenue goals.
REPORTS TO: SVP, Marketing
- Create and maintain ABM program for IntelePeer by orchestrating a captivating customer journey through personalized inbound/outbound campaigns leveraging digital advertising, direct mail, email marketing, and virtual events as engagement vehicles to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Support the customer segmentation and account targeting process with Sales Ops, product marketing, and sales. Maintain sales alignment and support campaign enablement.
- Partner with product marketing and external agencies to create innovative marketing assets and account-specific messages that are aligned to the buyer’s journey.
- Plan, create, and execute targeted campaigns that deliver a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts
- Use data and research to evaluate the program’s impact and promote ideas for continuous improvement
- Support integrated planning and management process with Account Management and Sales Ops; manage respective program budget.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, creative writing, or related field of study
Expertise & Experience:
- 5-7 years’ experience developing content for B2B technology / SaaS company, solution provider, or content marketing agency
- Experience with managing and creating ABM campaigns through marketing automation systems required
- Strong campaign orchestration, message optimization, persona and buying cycle experience required
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce and Pardot
- A knack for messaging consistency and style.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and work under strict and changing deadlines
- Prioritizes and drives short term, long term and immediate needs
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Works well independently with minimal supervision