Senior Lead Brand Marketing - OnTech at DISH (Greater Denver Area, CO)
\"Part art. Part science. All passion. Our marketing and advertising teams bring a unique blend of skills to tell the DISH story and drive growth. From informing marketing strategy with data analytics and consumer insights, to launching campaigns that span digital, video, print and social platforms - our team does it all. No matter how we get the job done, we're dedicated to connecting our customers to the best value and technology in the industry and changing the way the world communicates.\"
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Brand Marketing team is accountable for driving the brand strategy, messaging and consistency across the marketing organization. A big component of brand marketing includes the planning, development and execution of integrated campaigns, which drive top funnel awareness, consideration and motivation to purchase for the family of DISH brands. The campaigns are also used to create a strong brand halo that improves perception and ultimately drives new customer acquisition for lower funnel direct response tactics.
What you will be doing
High-level job responsibilities:
The OnTech Associate Brand Manager will serve as the day-to-day lead of the OnTech brand, which is primarily tasked with brand campaign planning and strategy, and creative expression development of campaigns. Additionally, this individual is tasked with planning and developing cross-sell strategies for the DISH brand. He or she will be also responsible for collaborating and building relationships within the Smart Home Services group and with the DISH Brand, Consumer Insights, Social Media, Paid Digital and Analytics teams, as well as internal and external agency partners to ensure delivery of brand and business targets.
Day-to-day job responsibilities
- Development of annual OnTech brand marketing plans that establish brand content pillars and help achieve revenue growth targets of $75MM in 2022
- Develop OnTech content pillar message and initiative guidelines for implementation across all acquisition marketing channels
- Partner with agencies to identify barriers to behavior change and media agnostic ideas to overcome these barriers as well as their subsequent creative expressions of those ideas
- Analysis of consumer research, insight generation and refinement that drive OnTech big idea/campaign briefs
- Partner with agencies to establish OnTech campaign framework, tone, voice, look and feel
- Partner with our Consumer Insights team to leverage OnTech brand health tracking tools and reports to drive optimizations of upper and lower funnel marketing creative
- Lead agencies to develop OnTech creative directions and experience plans that deliver against brand actions
- Work with Marketing Analytics and Finance to determine impact of marketing activities making relevant adjustments to tactics to drive real-time optimization
- Identify DISH cross-sell opportunities and develop cross-sell strategies with go-to-market campaigns
- Lead marketing OnTech & DISH co-brand message/claims development for new services, and offers that latter up to strategic initiatives in partnership with the Consumer Insights team and the internal agency
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or marketing-related field
- The successful candidate will likely have agency experience, preferably in strategic planning
- The successful candidate will likely have led many aspects of brand management, sequentially or simultaneously
- Strong communication skills that encourage team partnership and collaboration, promote enthusiasm and foster strategic thinking
- Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with a high capacity to multitask and handle tight deadlines daily. Organized and attentive to details.
- Ability to influence at senior levels internally and with agency partners
Compensation: $65,800.00/Year - $105,000.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website .
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.