Guild is hiring for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager. This role will be responsible for helping us translate the goals of our employer partners into our broader student growth marketing strategy, ensuring we’re optimizing for both employer needs and overall student experience at the same time.
As Senior Growth Marketing Manager you will:
- Be the liaison between client-facing teams and the student growth marketing team. This includes strong collaboration with cross-functional teams (Partner Marketing, Client Services, Employer Solutions, etc.) to develop a deep understanding of individual employer needs/goals and how those needs/goals may affect our marketing approach.
- Own the high-level strategy for how a specific employer’s goals (career pathing, DE&I, policy changes, etc.) should be implemented across student marketing touchpoints. This includes both messaging/content as well as channel mix.
- Work closely with peers across Student Growth Marketing, Marketing Operations & Content/Creative to leverage their expertise on how a specific client strategy should be rolled out across the student funnel. This includes creation of marketing briefs through to execution of a campaign.
- Partner closely with the data science & research teams to ensure we’re leveraging student insights, A/B testing, hold-out groups, etc. as a way of measuring the impact of our work.
- Communicate campaign results and learnings with key stakeholders across the business, ensuring the proper measurement and reporting is established in order to monitor our progress
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- 5+ years managing campaign strategy across a variety of digital channels (email, paid social, SMS, etc.) required
- Are proficient in campaign measurement, tracking best practices, and key funnel metrics
- Enjoy balancing the “art” (brand voice & creative execution) with the “science” (reporting & optimization) of marketing campaign management
- Are a self-starter who is energized by the idea of taking ownership of your work and creating new opportunities for Experience
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment; with the ability to embrace change and ambiguity
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $130,000-$160,000, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- We offer education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth