Senior Email Marketing Manager at Suited Connector (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Founded in 2013, Suited Connector (SuCo), recognized as one of the "Best Places to Work in Colorado", is a rapidly growing, industry leading digital marketing and data solutions platform. Through modern technology and innovative marketing solutions, we have developed a consumer acquisition engine that supplies the highest quality consumer consented data to our clients. What sets us apart is our ability to fuel multi-channel lifetime customer retention and behavioral data driven intelligence. With more than 4 million unique visitors to our sites per month, our reach is proven in providing tailored data to meet the growing business needs of our clients.
Our Team, headquartered in Denver, Colorado with additional locations in Los Angeles, CA and Phoenix, AZ, is committed to the talent that drives our success on a daily basis. We are led by a visionary leadership team that is committed to developing a high performing organization where people want to work and grow.
Our Email Marketing team is focused on customer retention and acquisition with the goal of maximizing the customer lifetime value (CLV) for new and existing subscribers. We are looking to add a strong, experienced Email Marketing Manager to our team whose efforts will provide scalability, data maturation, and increased deliverability to our email marketing efforts. You will have the opportunity to create, test, and iterate on high quality content that will inspire, engage, and delight our customers through a world-class email experience.
- Develop creative and captivating email marketing campaigns in support of our mortgage, insurance, and home services verticals of business
- Leverage and understand email marketing campaign performance data to drive ideation and testing of new campaigns based on historical data
- Ensure our email marketing efforts are in compliance with brand guidelines and regulations (i.e. CAN-SPAM, GDPR, etc.)
- Troubleshoot email deliverability challenges and identify actionable, creative solutions to ensure our consumers are receiving and opening our emails
- Pull segments and work with email scheduling to find the "right email, at the right time" for our consumers
- Initial projects may include helping build brand and content strategy marketing for our top 3 verticals
- 4+ years of email marketing experience with a complete understanding of sending email (Campaign creation, copy, scheduling, sending, compliance, deliverability, etc.)
- Experienced within the consumer acquisition/lead generation or affiliate marketing industries
- Strong understanding of different Email Sending Platforms (ESPs)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Analytics tools like Excel and PowerBI
- Proven experience working with high performing teams in a high-impact work environment
- Marketing automation experience is a plus
- Experience working with mortgage, insurances, or home services campaigns
- Basic knowledge or understanding of HTML coding
At Suited Connector (SuCo), we value the importance of the employee experience and strive to do our best in providing a top-notch, competitive benefits plan to all of our full-time, direct-hire employees. Take a look at this quick snapshot to get a better idea of what we can offer you when you join the SuCo team!
- Multiple health insurance plan options to fit your unique needs
- Company sponsored employee vision and dental insurance
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D policies
- Matching 401k with immediate vesting
- Generous Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- 9 company paid holidays annually
- Pet insurance and gym reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Fast paced, dynamic culture
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Awesome social events like BBQ's, mixers, and trivia
- And much more!
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Suited Connector, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Suited Connector is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Preferred Locations: Denver, CO or Los Angeles, CA
- Base Salary Range: $70,000 to $105,000
- Competitive revenue based incentive plan in addition to base salary compensation
- Status: Full-Time, Salaried Exempt
Keywords: Affiliate marketing email marketing performance marketing performance based email deliverability