Senior Director of Marketing Operations at Conga
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.Job Description
The Senior Director of Marketing Operations is a leader and strategic thinker, who is well-versed in understanding the big picture and related priorities, and then identifying how to impact this through operations. If you are analytical and growth-minded, enjoy trying new things, and proactively identifying opportunities that accelerate impact you will thrive in this role.
- Technology – Develop and execute marketing technology strategy. Audit and evaluate existing marketing technology stack with respect to lead processing, measurement instrumentation, automation capabilities, and overall value to the business. Direct implementation of new technologies according to business goals
- Funnel Science - Build and maintain pipeline model, demand generation model, and predictive models for the organization. Aligning the Marketing organization priorities to the broader business initiative through demand modeling and goal setting. Optimize funnel processes, procedures, and standards to maximize funnel efficiency.
- Process – Establish processes to support a world class marketing organization and enable efficiency both today, and as the team scales. Work hand-in-hand with sales operations, and sales leaders to ensure an effective lead development and hand-off process that maximizes marketing ROI
- Analysis – Own the reporting engine and analysis for marketing programs, working with marketers to evaluate results and identify opportunities for growth and expansion. Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver company wide pipeline metrics and analysis to management and executive stakeholders.
- Collaboration – Work cross-functionally, collaborating with key stakeholders to understand challenges and opportunities that marketing can impact
- Communication – Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes and results, whilst also championing the marketing team and demonstrating our impact on the business
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or another related field of study
- 7+ years B2B marketing ops experience for high-growth technology companies
- Deep understanding of marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and other marketing and sales technologies (analytics, CMS, sales outreach tools etc). Salesforce and Marketo certifications a plus.
- Self-directed in ambiguous situations
- Motivates people and holds them accountable
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- High comfort with data and logic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong work ethic / excellent time-management skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
Why should you work for Conga?
- From day one you’ll become an integral and active part of Conga’s culture
- Our executive team believes in Growth = Opportunity, meaning there's no limit to what we can accomplish
- You will work with a passionate and motivated team
- You will be truly empowered to make a difference. We work with innovators, thinkers, and people who push the status quo
- You will never hear “that’s not your job” but rather be encouraged to solve problems with creative ideas
- You will see your effort and impact come to life as you test boundaries, break down barriers, and skyrocket your career
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.