Senior Director, Brand Marketing
HomeAdvisor is looking for a savvy and innovative Senior Director of Marketing to be accountable for all marketing initiatives and brand strategy for our sister company, Angie’s List. The Senior Director will play a vital role in our continued growth by leading all aspects of Angie’s List brand development, heath, and economic contribution to the overall business. Reporting to the CMO, this person will interface with all shared services teams in marketing and beyond (digital, offline/TV media, research, agencies, email, finance, product, etc.) with the goal of refining and developing the Angie’s List brand position and bringing it to market. The Senior Director will be responsible for measuring brand health and developing plans to improve key metrics.
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, CO. The Senior Director of Marketing for Angie’s List will sit in our Golden office.
As the Senior Director, Marketing, here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Develop and oversee overall strategy over Angie’s List brand marketing and messaging
- Own and monitor Angie’s list brand health - managing metrics, KPI’s, insights, ROI, etc. in the areas of customer satisfaction, creative, messaging and more
- Provide strategic oversight, define and develop the marketing mix and brand positioning to drive the Angie’s List business forward
- Lead marketing strategies for segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, promotions, revenue, retention and growth
- Champion the Angie’s List brand; the Senior Director is accountable for all marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, repeat consumer usage and satisfaction
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing and operational projects on time
- Work with 3rd party agencies on various projects and lead execution on project plans
- Collaborate with shared services teams (digital, offline/TV media, research, email, finance, etc.) on implementation of marketing creative, messaging, and overall strategy roadmap for the Angie’s List brand.
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of Marketing experience in the areas of Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, etc., preferably in technology or services industry
- 3-5+ years leading brand and marketing efforts for a consumer-facing internet company required
- Expertise in, or strong understanding of, the web-based marketplace environment and demonstrable success driving marketing strategy within this niche
- Experience in leading brand and performance marketing strategy for multiple brands throughout career (not necessarily at the same time)
- Proficiency in identifying audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Proven leadership experience and an ability to set and guide marketing strategy and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker, familiar with online tools and various digitally-oriented marketing tactics
- Forward-thinking in identifying new marketing methods, technologies and strategies for innovative approaches to brand marketing
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives
- High level of independence, energy and motivation
More about HomeAdvisor:
The Denver Post has named HomeAdvisor one of Denver's Top Workplaces for the last 6 years running, and we're known for a casual atmosphere that is flexible and focused on productivity. In addition to our "take what you need" time-off policy, you’ll find a campus loaded with awesome game rooms, a basketball court, on-site yoga, bikes to share, and a challenging, fun work environment.
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat:http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/
Bachelors or better in Marketing or related field.
Web-Based Marketplace Platforms
3 years: Consumer-Facing Brand Marketing