Senior Digital Marketing Manager at Apto
It’s an exciting time in commercial real estate and we’re at the forefront of a market that’s just beginning to accelerate technology change. Apto is focused on connecting the commercial real estate industry. We’re doing it by building a remarkable platform (cloud-based CRM, deal management, and back office) and we’re highly focused on the success of our customers and employees.
Apto has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 50 workplaces nationwide, placed on the Inc. 500 list, and designated a Best Place to Work in Denver. Come help us bring commercial real estate out of the dark ages with an award-winning team.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager of Demand Generation. Your role is to lead, manage, and own Apto’s efforts to build inbound interest for our suite of SaaS products.
The primary effort in this position is to design, build and manage an ROI positive demand generation strategy. In addition to collaborating with your colleagues in Marketing, you’ll work closely with our Sales team, Product team, and members of the Senior Leadership to take Apto to market.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive net-new customers to purchase licenses for our platform
- Increase overall website traffic volumes
- Effectively track CPA, CPC
- Integrated campaign ROI
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What you need to apply
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working directly with the following paid media channels: Google AdWords, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Facebook for Business
- Monitor campaign performance and recommend strategies to address areas for improvement across all channels.
- Manage a budget and report on budget vs. actual expenses, return on spend, and cost per acquisition.
- Experience working with partners (in-house or third-party) in web design, graphic design, content strategy, sales, field marketing, PR, and other marketing functions.
- Experience managing marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Ability to analyze performance data and develop recommendations for marketing programs across multiple channels with a focus on Digital (paid search, display, paid social and SEO) or CRM and Marketing Automation
- Develop and manage all aspects of the demand generation reporting efforts from initial exposure to revenue
What you’ll get in return
- The opportunity to work for a fun, quickly growing, well-capitalized startup
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible Time Off
- Generous Stock Options
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Regular company-provided lunches and team events
Apto does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.