Senior Demand Generation Marketing Manager, Commercial at Conga
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It’s how we drive our business, but it’s also how we view our people and culture. Growth creates opportunity—we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, and guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga’s position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers and our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention and NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.Job Description
The role is responsible for ideating, strategizing, planning, executing, and managing integrated marketing campaigns to drive pipeline for companies within the Commercial segment. This role requires working cross-functionally across the Marketing organization, Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, Partner, Product, and other teams. You will play a strategic, consultative role by providing rationalization and guidance to Marketing on prioritizing and devising campaign plans while executing them with regular oversight and reports on progress. You must be able to analyze data, identify trends and make data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering strategic, ROI-driven lead generation programs that materially impact the bottom line.
- Build strategic campaigns to meet Commercial segment pipeline goals for new and existing business with a focus on persona and industry
- Responsible for the coordination, scope, and identification of resources needed to execute marketing programs designed to drive awareness, increase demand, and generate pipeline
- Oversight and coordination of segment marketing calendar of campaigns, programs, and events to ensure operational alignment and efficiencies
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Ensure all programs are adhering to goal setting, ROI, and delivery of success
- Serve as a consultant in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and oversee all promotional planning in support of these programs
- Test and measure campaign strategies to optimize performance and marketing channels and analyze campaign KPIs, providing feedback to various stakeholders for recalibration
- Support virtual and on-site events and webinars with strategic planning, promotion, execution, and follow-up.
- Provide leadership for other marketers and campaign managers by sharing best practices and providing strategic guidance
- Provide and collect feedback to/from all stakeholders throughout campaign process
- 6+ years’ experience in SaaS B2B marketing with a strong emphasis on direct marketing and demand generation
- Extensive experience in creating and executing integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in demand generation programs for high-tech B2B companies
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and resource allocation
- Hard-working self-starter able to navigate a fast-paced environment while still providing attention to detail and approaching tasks conscientiously
- Highly strategic, consultative player who can plan (think) and execute (do)
- Ability to think outside of the box and innovate the art of marketing
- Proven track record managing multiple priorities with cross-functional teams
- Ability to articulate and present plans to sales leaders and executives, teams across Conga
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Why should you work for Conga?
- From day one you’ll become an integral and active part of Conga’s culture
- Our executive team believes in Growth = Opportunity, meaning there's no limit to what we can accomplish
- You will work with a passionate and motivated team
- You will be truly empowered to make a difference. We work with innovators, thinkers, and people who push the status quo
- You will never hear “that’s not your job” but rather be encouraged to solve problems with creative ideas
- You will see your effort and impact come to life as you test boundaries, break down barriers, and skyrocket your career
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.