As a Senior Demand Generation Manager, your core objective will be planning, orchestrating, executing and measuring programs that drive engagement among buyer and influencer contacts within target accounts. Accounts will span both prospects and current customers. You will be a liaison between Content, Product Marketing, MOPS, Research and Segmentation, Account Development, and Field Sales teams to develop 1:1, 1:few and 1:many programs designed to penetrate identified target accounts.
You will lead the development and execution of marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-channel programs, including both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
- Own pipeline and program dynamics for your segment(s), including standard program conversion rates by program type, pipeline creation, acceleration and win/loss dynamics to inform strategic planning
- Devise strategies and tactics that drive engagement and action with target accounts across multiple channels
- Collaborate with Content and Product Marketing teams to develop messaging and supporting content that inspires action
- Track contact engagement at the account level to ensure Account Development is following up in a timely manner
- Devise multi-channel programs to engage these target prospects and customers, coordinating activity across multiple channels, including marketing automation, digital and account development
- Leverage CRM, marketing and analytic systems to execute the above at scale across vertical markets and territories, track performance, and optimize efforts
- Partner with Marketing Operations team to ensure that appropriate measurement, results, and data requirements are met across campaigns
- Train and coach Account Development teams to make full use of content and campaigns to most effectively engage qualified accounts
- Prior experience in high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role - 5+ years experience preferred
- Aptitude for leveraging digital marketing, digital advertising, events, on and offline channel experiences, sales acceleration tools and technologies to drive marketing and sales outcomes
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimize efforts
- Hands-on familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, landing page personalization, retargeting ad networks and social advertising platforms or similar systems to identify, engage and track relevant prospects at target accounts
- Experience in Sales Development or Inside Sales in B2B technology markets
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education preferred
- Competitive salary, bonus, stock options and 401(k): We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and for outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values. Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $30B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 18 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.