- Develop a holistic campaign strategy that leverages cross-channel tactics and identifies targeted segments for further nurturing and engagement that is personalized, relevant to the channels and buyer's journey, complementary to ABM tactics, and helps accelerate time from lead to MQL.
- Own a strategic campaign roadmap and maintain the calendar that addresses each stage of the sales cycle for Matillion’s suite of products in collaboration with key stakeholders across sales, digital, demand gen, growth, content, and creative teams.
- Develop data-driven paid media, social advertising and 3rd- party media strategies to reach our target audiences with messages and content offers that drive them to action across the buyer’s journey.
- Coordinate and collaborate on content, creative, and program development across the customer journey ensuring that all messaging and graphic elements remain relevant across various channels.
- Create, guide, and manage timely delivery of global integrated campaigns across a variety of channels and stakeholders including webinars, email, nurture, digital advertising, direct mail, and more to Matillion’s prospect and customer base.
- Lead the creation of targeted email nurturing programs for Matillion’s audiences from segmenting our house list to writing compelling email copy with relevant calls-to-action to analysing and optimizing for performance.
- Design, build and maintain our digital presence across social media platforms using channels to educate and convert target buyers based on their needs and wants.
- Work closely with our Sales organization to keep them informed about on-going campaigns, design follow-up plans, and communicate campaign results.
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments to optimize for account engagement, pipeline creation, pipeline influence, and ROI.
Collaboration & Communication
- Oversee our agency partners to ensure maximum output, efficient budget spend, and delivery of optimized paid media campaigns
- Work with our web and creative team to run A/B tests and hypothesis-driven campaigns to optimize user experience
- Align with partner and technology alliances teams to strategize new ways of leveraging existing partners and technology relationships in our campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with the product, and marketing teams to ensure consistent cross-channel messaging, look and feel, and experience
Technical / Role Specific Skills - Essential
- 5-7 years of marketing experience working in a fast-paced growth environment
- Experience directly from the B2B Tech space
- Intermediate-to-Advanced user of Marketo and experience working with Salesforce
- Excellent written communication skills with an emphasis on creating copy for email, social media, and landing pages
- Ability to spearhead cross-functional projects with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Experience with leading paid and content platforms such as Linkedin, Google Adwords, Rollworks, and Uberflip, a plus.
Technical / Role Specific Skills - Desirable
- Experience working with or for AWS, Google, Microsoft, or Snowflake
- Certifications in at least one of the major marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, etc) and demonstrated ability to implement campaigns quickly.
Personal Capabilities Required, e.g. skills, attitude
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to prioritize competing priorities and innovate ways to automate and scale campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with sales, product, and partner teams
- Delivers projects on time and in alignment with goals.