Senior Customer Marketing Manager at Checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Customer Marketing Manager who can build our customer advocacy for scale. In this role you’ll be responsible for creating advocacy programs that encourage and reward our customers for becoming advocates of Checkr. This role will be responsible for our customer referral strategy, reference call program, social advocacy, and customer stories. This role is an even combination of strategy and execution.
- Build a scalable customer advocacy program focused on customer delight, growth, and enabling customers to tell their stories.
- Manage Checkr’s customer advocate community. This includes Checkr’s advocate incentivization program
- Develop relationships with customers and work with cross-functional teams to surface, celebrate, and amplify Checkr’s customers and their inspiring stories in testimonials, blog posts, speaking engagements, videos, media, and more!
- Manage Checkr’s referral program
- Assist with the expansion of our customer advisory boards and industry councils.
- Assist with programs that activate advocacy at scale, including our annual customer innovation awards and driving peer reviews.
- Enable teams internally on customer advocacy programs including customer success. sales, and marketing
What You Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer advocacy or customer marketing role (B2B SaaS is a plus)
- Experience securing customer interviews, interviewing customers, and writing case studies
- Experience managing customer advocacy software (such as influitive)
- Experience creating customer referral campaigns and rewards programs
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $117,300-$138,000.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.