Senior Content Marketing Specialist
LogRhythm is a world leader in NextGen SIEM, empowering organizations on six continents to successfully reduce risk by rapidly detecting, responding to and neutralizing damaging cyberthreats. The LogRhythm platform combines user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA), network traffic and behavior analytics (NTBA) and security automation & orchestration (SAO) in a single end-to-end solution. Among other accolades, LogRhythm is positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant. We are based in Boulder, CO with offices in Maidenhead UK, Australia, Singapore, Germany and The Netherlands.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Content Marketing Specialist with a strong background in writing and content creation, campaign development and execution, and program measurement. This person will have a great mix of left and right brain — a creative, customer-focused person who incorporates content strategy, forward-thinking planning, execution, and optimization. Meticulous attention to detail and command of the English language is critical.
As the Senior Content Marketing Specialist, you will join a high-performing Content Marketing Team to provide valuable information to and build relationships with members of the security industry. You will also help to bring LogRhythm products successfully to market.
- Produce content assets that educate and drive action (e.g., download, subscribe, watch, etc.), such as e-Books, white papers, infographics, videos, etc. to support the success of strategic content campaigns
- Develop and optimize integrated demand generation and lead nurturing campaigns geared to our targeted personas and buying stages
- Interview and collaborate with subject matter experts across functions and teams to meet content marketing business objectives
- Measure and analyze content and campaign performance to determine areas for testing and improvement
- Optimize website and landing page content to improve search engine ranking, visitation, and conversion
- Execute content operations, including managing editorial calendars and workflows, ensuring content is updated and tagged for appropriate measurement, making content available for sales enablement, strategically distributing content via the appropriate channels, and analyzing content for opportunities for optimization
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism, PR, English, or Communications
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- Experience in creating and executing integrated content marketing campaigns
- Passion for writing and storytelling with a strong portfolio of writing samples
- A strong editorial eye with the ability to evaluate the structure of a piece of content and reorganize/rewrite it to improve structure, flow and clarity
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience in video scripting and production preferred
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO, SEM and analytics best practices
- Experience with content marketing platforms (e.g., Kapost) a plus
- Background in IT security preferred
LogRhythm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.