Senior Content Marketing Manager at ReCharge
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team and lead the development of our content marketing function. We need an individual who is looking for an opportunity to make a big impact by creating both a short and long term content strategy. You’ll be managing the planning and execution of various mediums including blogs, email, video, social, podcasts, e-books and industry reports. This role is critical to the success of our marketing team at ReCharge and will report to the Creative Director.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Manage and develop the existing content team.
- Work with external influencers, partners, customers and ReCharge leaders to define and drive key messages for content.
- Craft thought leadership pieces and strategize content to drive ReCharge’s brand awareness.
- Work closely with the rest of the creative team to align brand messaging with relevant channels.
- Collaborate in crafting stories to promote our product, generate leads and educate audiences.
- Manage external and internal resources to develop content pillars.
- Develop and execute short and long term content and amplification strategies.
- Asses overall content performance and identify current gaps and opportunities.
- Creating content/campaign calendars and tracking/reporting performance.
- Optimize content for SEO, lead conversion, and engagement.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a B2B content marketing role
- Experience within the e-commerce or fintech industry is desirable
- Compelling and relevant writing examples/portfolio and/or case studies
- A growth mindset ready to take on the challenges of a rapidly expanding company
- Evidence of work that is customer-focused and on-target
- Experience developing content across multiple platforms/media
- Excellent project management and desire to oversee multiple project timelines and deadlines
- Resourcefulness: You'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and a desire to make an impact at a high-growth start-up
- The ability to look beyond what’s working now, and push for continual creativity and innovation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.