Senior Associate, Partner Marketing at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Senior Associate, Partner Marketing to support our newly formed content marketing function and to help our team advise Fortune 500 client organizations on how best to communicate their education benefit!
Partner marketing is responsible for developing communications and marketing strategies that build awareness within our client employer populations, and ultimately get more students excited to continue their education journey. This opportunity will work with other partner marketers to develop promotional and editorial content that will help drive adoption in employer channels. We’re looking for someone who loves getting creative with channel & content tactics, can effortlessly write headlines and copy to inspire action, loves to research topics and bring ideas to life, and has a knack for organizing content assets/processes/calendars for improved team effectiveness. Does this sound like you?
As a Senior Associate, Partner Marketing you will work across clients to:
- Write engaging short and long-form copy for multiple accounts and various types of content (blogs, emails, newsletters, flyers, headlines, etc.)
- Build and maintain content repositories/libraries
- Build product and new partner launch templates that support multiple accounts
- Perform quarterly audits of best-performing and most insightful campaign copy across accounts
- Gather relevant info from various databases to consolidate into employee-facing copy that incites action
- Create and own the content calendar for the partner marketing team
- Gather content-related data across accounts (messaging, campaigns, etc.) to help the team compare and contrast what’s working.
- Identify audience or client trends to inform future campaigns and strategies
- Develop marketing asset briefs, copy, and email marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing collateral and materials
- Create client-facing proposals to pitch ideas, unlock opportunities, or maximize campaign performance
- Work alongside Partner Marketing Leads to build relationships with employer partners’ internal marketing and communication teams
- Track and communicate marketing campaign and website performance metrics
In this role, you’ll work closely with team members across Employer Partnerships and collaborate with other Guild leaders across the organization. At times, you may be client-facing with the intent of growing into a key point of contact for an account and future partner marketing manager.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 4-5 years professional experience ideal
- Excellent writing skills, including promotional copywriting experience as a freelancer, agency professional, or corporate marketing team member.
- Please be prepared to share writing examples of your work (e.g. blogs, articles, newsletters, emails, headlines) and to participate in a writing exercise as part of our interview process. Note writing samples
- Ability to edit copy with different style guides in mind (some accounts follow different guidelines)
- Ability to tailor your communication approach based on target audience insights
- Hands-on project management experience managing digital campaigns or content projects, knowledge of Asana a plus.
- Strong organization, with high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- A desire to challenge conventions and find creative solutions.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information for management at Guild and client organizations.
- Experience using Looker dashboards, marketing analytics tools a plus.
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $80,000-$95,0000 and variable compensation eligibility as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth