Guild is hiring for a Senior Associate, Partner Marketing. In this role you’ll play a central role in Guild’s mission by developing strong connections with corporate communication and marketing leaders across current and future Fortune 1000 client organizations, to build awareness of their education benefits program. This is a B2B2C role in which you'll work with employer partners to develop multi-channel internal communications campaigns that motivate and persuade employees to go back to school.
In particular, we are looking for someone who will help the team optimize current channels, discover and unlock new communication opportunities for multi-channel marketing efforts, and develop growth strategies for our client programs. You’ll join a growing team of learners dedicated to our mission who come from diverse backgrounds, ranging from consulting to teaching to consumer products and more.
Does this sound like you?
As a Senior Associate, Partner Marketing you will:
- Own one employer relationship and support Partner Marketing Managers across 2-3 additional accounts
- Become an expert on our employers’ marketing and internal communications channels so that you can collaborate with Partner Marketing Managers to create goals, plans, and campaigns
- Work alongside Partner Marketing Managers to create client-facing proposals to pitch ideas, unlock opportunities, or maximize campaign performance
- Lead the development and project management of a full marketing plan from concept to execution
- Execute marketing plans for employer partner’s corporate communications channels (social, direct mail, email, web, field, onsite)
- Measure and track the success of campaigns and initiatives and provide analysis and improvements to inform future strategy
In this role, you’ll work closely with team members across Employer Partnerships and collaborate with other Guild leaders across the organization.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 4-6 years professional experience
- Experience building marketing campaigns from concept to execution and measuring their performance
- Ability to tailor your communication approach based on target audience insights
- Hands-on project management experience managing digital campaigns or content projects. Knowledge of Asana a plus
- Strong organization, with high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details
- A desire to challenge conventions and find creative solutions
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information for management at Guild and client organizations
- Experience using marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics. Looker experience a plus.
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a fast-growing startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $80,000-$95,0000 and variable compensation eligibility as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth