Matillion is data transformation for cloud data warehouses. We are a company with all 5-star customer product reviews on AWS Marketplace and all 5-star employee reviews on Glassdoor. Matillion is dual-headquartered in Manchester, UK and Denver, Colorado and we are expanding the teams across all functions globally.
As a company we are confident without arrogance, customer obsessed and care about our people and communities. With rapid growth for 2020, we are looking for people to join Matillion who share our integrity, drive, and passion.
We are looking for a Senior Account Based Marketing Manager in Denver to join #TeamGreen”
This high-energy team player will manage a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals.
They will plan, execute, and continually optimize integrated demand generation efforts that land new prospects and advance existing opportunities for a global sales team within specific, targeted accounts
This person must be able to work from strategy all the way through to execution to drive revenue through a balanced marketing mix including digital, events, sales plays, PR, brand, content and social media.
Further responsibilities below.
- Own the strategic planning and execution of account-based marketing programs at scale, working with our sales leadership to identify, target and engage named accounts as well as expand engagement in our existing customer base
- Partner with sales to build integrated, targeted campaigns, playbooks & technology infrastructure for proper ABM execution
- Create proper mix of tactics including digital, field events, social, and others to attract and engage target contacts and accounts
- Deploy “land and expand” playbooks alongside Account Executives & Account Managers that keeps Matillion top of mind and grows our footprint in target accounts
Execute ABM & Targeted Account Campaigns
- Maintain strategic relationships with marketing technology vendors in the B2B and ABM space, pertaining to engagement, intent, model fit, cloud spend and GTM channels
- Run the proper personalization content and program mix for segmented account tiers
- Craft account-specific emails, messages and assets
- Design and oversee marketing automation programs, nurtures and lead management workflows Support sales with proper assets, messaging and resources for clear, seamless handoffs
Measure & Optimize
- Understand & implement proper tracking across every component of buyer lifecycle
- Recommend tools and technology to further target account engagement and pipeline/revenue creation Design & run A/B testing as appropriate
- Develop tactics to improve conversion rates throughout the funnel
- Regularly report on successes and opportunities for improvement
Collaboration & Communication
- Regularly work with account executives and other team members to launch, manage and drive plans forward
- Gather input and feedback on assets, messaging, etc from prospects, product marketing team and other internal/external stakeholders
- Clearly report on progress and KPIs to marketing/sales leadership
- 5-7 years experience in demand generation and digital marketing. At least 2 years of demonstrated ABM campaign success with measurable pipeline results.
- Experience marketing cloud products (preferably in the data analytics space) to enterprise leaders and technical users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Communications or related field.
- Exemplary track record of managing campaigns and programs that get results.
- Proven ability to think AND do.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with sales and product teams.
- Experience and certifications in at least one of the major marketing platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, etc).
- Experience with SFDC.
- Experience working with or for AWS, Google, Microsoft or Snowflake.
- Experience in the data analytics industry and/or with cloud products.
- Marketing certifications a plus.
Find out more about Matillion
Our purpose-built data transformation products for Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Snowflake are trusted by over 500+ businesses all over the world, including GE, Siemens, Converse and Citrix, making us an industry leader. Businesses are generating more data than ever before, across a variety of source systems. They need new and more efficient ways of consolidating and transforming your data sources in order to make better, more informed decisions and in turn, gain competitive advantage. Matillion helps businesses of all sizes handle the variety, volume, and velocity of their data, by transforming data across various sources into cloud data warehouses.
When we hire at Matillion, we hire people not roles. We are interested in growing our team whilst protecting our culture, with dedicated and passionate individuals who share our values. The Matillion values are the same across all roles, functions, and geographies.
1. We are Confident without Arrogance: We take pride in what we do but we stay humble.
2. We work with Integrity: We have a strong moral compass; we are transparent, and we hold ourselves accountable.
3. We are Customer Obsessed: We will always go above and beyond, to listen to, acknowledge and value our customers.
4. We Innovate and Demand Quality: We believe no product, process or individual is finished.
5. We have a Bias for Action: We get things done...in a considered way
6. We Care about our People and our Communities: We treat people how we would like to be treated
We are keen to hear from prospective employees, so please apply and a member of our People Operations team will be in touch!