We want to be the best. That’s why we hire the best. We thrive on challenging, rewarding, purpose-driven work. We’re looking for skilled individuals like you - for professionals full of talent, but not of themselves.
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, we help advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #LI-CH1
Adtaxi is searching for an experienced PPC Search Specialist. We are expanding our search team responsible for managing Small Medium Business (SMB) advertisers through PPC, and mobile search. The ideal candidate for this position will have prior search engine marketing experience, be data-driven, and have proven success managing numerous search engine marketing campaigns. As part of our Search Engine Marketing Team, you will create new campaigns, conduct bid management and optimization, prepare reports and develop landing pages and keyword copy in support of advertiser goals. Confidence, accountability and action-oriented attitude and habits are keys to success. The SEM Specialist will work closely with regional sales representatives to ensure that their Search Engine Marketing campaigns and other digital products are attaining peak performance levels.
What you will be doing:
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns
- Create new paid search campaigns (PPC, Display, and Mobile) utilizing various internal Web-based systems
- QA campaigns before launching
- Proactively make campaign and keyword optimization changes as needed
- Budget management
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Assess landing pages used in search engine marketing campaigns
- Create campaign reports
- Monitoring of new trends in Search and making recommendations to client-facing staff
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, and show strong attention to detail
- Other duties as needed
What you need to be successful:
- AdWords certification
- 2-3 years search engine marketing on Google and Bing
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or other third party analytics and optimization tools
- Basic Excel skills
- Must have the ability to multi task and work within firm deadlines
- Candidates must have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Prior experience with PPC and SEO management platforms
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple direct response advertiser accounts
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
This is a full-time position based in Denver, CO.
• Fun & flexible workplace
• Free on-site gym
• Opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries
• PTO & Paid holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.