SEM Analyst at Zoom Video Communications
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoom is looking for a SEM Analyst to help manage and allocate a multi-million dollar budget across hundreds of campaigns. As a SEM Analyst, you will help build playbooks and ensure our large budget is operating at an ideal state. In this role, you will design tools, do analysis, and use complex math to ensure all campaigns across our different product lines and countries are optimized. The ideal candidate is analytical, collaborative and creative, and demonstrates a growth mindset.
- Develop and own the SEM forecasting system.
- Evaluate different approaches to SEM bidding and budget allocation and help productionalize these processes.
- Optimize budget across platforms and tactics to deliver positive return on marketing spend
- Partner with other marketing managers and agencies to support and meet the growth marketing team's goals
- Proactively review and identify Paid Search growth opportunities by analyzing existing content architecture, keyword constructs, audits and data/traffic analysis
- Plan and run experiments on keywords, copy, and landing pages to increase product sign-ups, and sales pipeline
- Build a set of operational standard methodologies that will track and report on - Paid Search efforts, improvements being made and areas of development
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, related field or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Strong analytical skills
- Data analysis and problem solving skills - ability to draw conclusions and devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- Additional SEM software skills is a plus (e.g. Tableau, Kenshoo, Marin, Hitwise, etc.)
- Ability to understand and optimize key marketing metrics (ROAS, CPO, CPC, CPL, etc.)
- Ability to provide creative insights and recommendations based on performance data
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience with attribution modeling a plus
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .