Sales Enablement Manager
At Health Scholars we view sales enablement as a strategic, cross-functional discipline designed to increase sales results and productivity by providing integrated content, training and support services for salespeople and field managers along the entire customer’s buying journey, powered by technology.
We are looking for a mid-level sales enablement manager to help lead all sales enablement activities and work closely with sales, product and marketing to ensure strategic alignment across all three functions. The successful candidate will be a highly organized professional who has experience developing and managing sales initiatives.
- Lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales team. You will be expected to write and produce many of the materials on your own, with support and input from other teams.
- Support product launches by preparing and enabling the sales force to understand and sell our products. This may include the actual production of sales enablement content and materials.
- Responsible for aspects of foundational and continuous learning programs for sales, including but not limited to training content creation, scheduling and coordination, creation, deployment and delivery of slide presentations, on-demand video education, and team-led sales training.
- Responsible for tracking and analysis of training utilization and sales enablement content usage.
- Supports the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Supports field managers and sales leadership team with enablement materials, tools, and messaging.
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities.
- Attend trade show and field sales events as needed. Travel up to 30%.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies including social selling, sales process, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices and KPI’s, including lead scoring and pipeline management.
- Some knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Expert ability to manage projects from concept to completion.
- Strong strategic, conceptual, and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- High adaptability and flexibility, including the ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.
- Strong training, presentation and written communication skills.
- A good listener, able to take in lots of information and data points and extrapolate key information.
- Ability to consult and provide messaging and nurture guidance to non-specialists, or work with other senior members to obtain appropriate guidance and information
- Ability to work and communicate with diverse personalities and skill sets
- Ability to communicate effectively and report up to executive team.
- Graphics design capability is a huge plus.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in sales enablement and/or sales training required. Direct experience working with VP of Sales and field reps preferred.
- Direct experience with using/managing/customizing programs within Salesforce and Hubspot is required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with other sales enablement, reporting, CRM and on-demand training tools is a plus.
- Experience with healthcare solutions a plus.