Revenue Operations Manager at Printfection (Remote)
Recently acquired by Custom Ink, Printfection is a swag management platform that makes it easy for marketing managers to create and distribute branded merchandise. We’re the first SaaS solution revolutionizing the historically stagnant $20 billion dollar promo products industry.
We are a fully remote company. All of our processes, management and culture is focused around trusting our team to do great work wherever they’re located. We're a fun, mature startup and we are growing our team, fast!
Are you passionate about the processes, technology, data, and alignment necessary for businesses to drive explosive growth?
We’re looking for an experienced individual contributor who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and can take full ownership of our revenue operations initiatives.
Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you’ll play a critical role at the intersection of marketing, sales, customer success, and product/engineering. In a nutshell, you’ll be busy. You’ll work with these teams to make sure the right data & technology infrastructure is in place and proactively optimize the efficiency of our go-to-market teams.
The ideal candidate is entrepreneurial; approaches problems with an engineering and data mindset; and is passionate about marketing, technology, and operational excellence.
- Fully own all of our marketing automation, CRM, and related go-to-market tools (Salesforce, Outreach, Bizible, Clearbit, Outreach, Totango, tray.io, Zapier, Segment, and more)
- Develop a more efficient and faster process for getting new accounts & leads into our workflow without introducing dupes or bad data
- Own researching and implementation of a new marketing automation system
- Work with CS and Product teams to get a better understanding of our user data so we can send relevant messaging to the right persona
- Improve sales process to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
- Analyzing churn rate and value, collaborate across Customer Success, Sales and Product to determine where there is product feature overlap between churn and lost sales opportunities
- Own NPS system from an operational perspective and work with CS to ensure we are collecting customer feedback in a systematic and thorough fashion
- Collect and interpret win/loss data, as well as leads we are not incorporating into our funnel due to insufficient product fit. Work with the Product team to formulate detailed insights about potential product features and their corresponding ROI
- Work with Sales and Marketing to improve efficiencies around our sales proposal process and time management
- Ensure any and all lead forms are syncing properly to Salesforce and assigning tasks to the appropriate reps
- Own and develop prospect nurture tracks as we build out more content
- Assist with sales forecasting for goal setting, using past data and indicators to help predict future performance
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing Operations or Sales Operations roles
- Expert Salesforce Admin
- Experience managing and owning sales & marketing automation platforms such as Outreach, Marketo, or HubSpot
- Strong technical acumen when it comes to working with data and complicated processes
- An open mindset comfortable with both coaching and ambiguity - we’re a mature startup and that means you may be building programs we’ve never done before
- The ability to work with multiple departments to under requirements and turn those findings into actionable, executable plans and deliverables
- Bonus if you’ve owned the research and implementation of marketing automation tools or other complex systems
- You're self-driven and own your job with minimal supervision. This Quora post nails it
- Ground-floor opportunity, yet more than just an idea – millions in revenue, profitable
- The rare chance to reinvent a $20B industry from the ground-up
- This is a remote opportunity with periodic travel to Denver, Colorado for team events
- A fun, passionate (yet sane) work culture — we respect your weekends and personal life
- A tight-knit team environment focused on success and growth both for Printfectionally and team members
- The compensation band for this role starts at $100,000 and will be adjusted based on education, skills and experience
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid cell phone, home internet, home office equipment and everything you need tech-wise to own your role
- 401k with company match
- Open vacation policy and eight paid holidays
Diversity & Inclusion
Bring your authentic self to work! Our core values are We Care, We Learn and We Act which go hand in hand with Printfection being committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any legally protected status.