Retention Marketing Manager at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the Role:
Angi’s Pro Marketing team is expanding, and we want you to have fun at your job while also growing your career. We are looking for a motivated, organized, and ambitious leader with a strong Email Marketing track record, to join our team as a Manager.
As a Retention Marketing Manager, you will focus on creating engaging and personalized customer experiences for service professionals across multiple channels. You will help own the Pro campaign calendar, drive step-changes in our performance through better targeting and messaging, and build a culture of continuous testing & growth. The role is highly cross-functional and has significant exposure to Angi leadership.
- Create and execute retention and engagement initiatives via automated and personalized email marketing, SMS, push notifications and in-app dynamic content
- Work with a relevant team to build on-brand user communication workflows, setup personalized customer journeys, triggers and automation
- Manage lifecycle campaigns from end to end; strategy, calendaring, creative, content, implementation, deployment, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Deliver reporting and dashboards and forecasts that accurately measure channel performance on a daily, monthly and annual basis
- Develop and communicate insights and business recommendations to step-change the effectiveness of Pro Retention Marketing
- Be an important voice in the room on strategic growth initiatives to drive LTV: including but not limited to onboarding, engagement, monetization, partnership marketing programs
- Manage 1-2 direct reports
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years overall experience in analytical and/or strategic roles
- 3+ years of experience working directly with CRM programs. Experience with Responsys not required, but preferred
- Extremely comfortable with data. Able to synthesize large data sets into digestible information
- Track record of running continuous testing and optimization initiatives
- Knowledge in customer segmentation, list management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX principles and best practices
- Excellent written communication skills required. Copy-writing experience a plus
- Interested in branding and in-tune with what it means to create a strong on-brand marketing experience
- Fluency in HTML/CSS to build and debug emails is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL not required, but preferred
- Strong communicator and team player
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow-through
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position ranges from $85,000 - $100,000, commensurate with experience and performance.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world