Retention Campaign Manager at Zoom Video Communications (Greater Denver Area, CO)
What you'll do
- Build and execute quarterly marketing plans to drive customer engagement, lifetime value and reduce churn with in our online customer base
- Drive on-going optimization of multi-channel engagement, upsell, save and winback campaigns
- Manage the discounting strategy for our online business keeping an eye on brand perception, revenue upside and churn risk
- Partner with our ecommerce team to drive on-going enhancements to our coupon code system to test and optimize new upsell offers
- Setup and manage new marketing campaigns and automations through channels such as in-product messaging, web, and email
- Optimize customer cancellation flow experience
- Identify and target opportunities within customer journey to drive usage, adoption, and customer lifetime value
- Track and report on performance of transactional programs on a monthly basis, identifying key wins and future recommendations
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have eCommerce experience, preferably in the software or retail
- 5+ years of customer lifecycle marketing or retention/loyalty marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of building campaigns and executing across channels
- Strong strategic thinking, communication and analytical skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience creating customer-centric flows that meet KPIs (conversion rates, click through rates) and refining to meet goals
- Experience in video or web conferencing in the cloud is a plus
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram