Regional Marketing Manager at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to drive marketing programs for brand awareness and lead generation in the Central region of North America. In this cross-functional role, you will work closely with the Upmarket sales leaders, individual sales reps, marketing teams, sales enablement, and the BDR team, to support sales and marketing programs to help grow market share and build pipeline. This position will be based in Denver, CO.
- Work with sales management and marketing teams to create/implement a regional marketing plan and programs in line with the regional sales team and corporate marketing performance targets and objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and act as primary marketing contact with local sales team and leaders, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings, and planning sessions
- Work with the partner and channel marketing teams to understand best partner sales opportunities, develop marketing programs to drive business and increase partner engagement
- Work cross functionally with marketing teams to build campaigns, programs, and regional event strategy and execution
- Manage Zoom’s field marketing presence and onsite logistics, acting as the primary point of contact for internal/external teams at regional events
- Responsible for working with Zoom’s customers in the region for various customer advocacy projects
- Determine the mix of activities required to meet pipeline coverage targets.
- Manage regional marketing budget
- 3-5 years of experience B2B field marketing or related marketing role
- Strong familiarity with sales and marketing operations, including dashboard reporting and key marketing program metrics
- Exceptional project management, collaborative skills developing and working with high performing teams who understand business and audience needs.
- Comfortable driving customer advocacy and working directly with Zoom customers
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated and resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Some travel (~20%) required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- This position will be based in Denver, CO
- Local candidates or candidates that are willing to self relocate. No relocation package offered.
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description