Provider Strategist at Healthgrades
The Provider Strategist crafts insight-driven, measurable, and behavior-changing omnichannel marketing strategies. Develops short and long-term provider strategy plans with clients to fully realize corporate objectives and meet performance expectations. Contributes to setting business strategy with the Director.
What you will do:
- Understands, researches, and monitors trends, opportunities, and challenges in healthcare provider influencing, acquisition and retention. Manages and develops relationships with high complexity clients including client sales teams.
- Develop provider/B2B campaign strategies. Review market landscape, buyer profiles, positioning, value prop, differentiators and how that all ties to pitching clients. Develop new Enterprise (Physician Relationship Management + Customer Relationship Management) Campaign Strategies.
- Work with Analyst teams on Physician Relationship Management (PRM) & Claims Analytics Reporting to develop Analytics Services Menu. Translate services for Integrated Marketing Manager (IMM) and Director Client Development (DCD) team members. Ensure data accessibility to IMM’s and DCD’s.
- Contribute to and execute go-forward approach for managing/maintaining/up-selling current PRM-only or PRM/Solver-only clients. Identify renewal dates and pain points with clients.
- Partner with DCD team members to identify and confirm client provider strategies. Work with DCD’s to identify existing Client Cross Sale Opportunities. Develop Target Account List with DCD’s and IMM’s for vetting and bringing opportunities to the team.
- Work with Integrated Project Managers on operational readiness for PRM/B2B campaigns. Coordinate with the Business Intelligence Engagement Team to support development of Client Onboarding / Adoption Plan; work closely with Business Intelligence Engagement leadership team to plan appropriately.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Marketing
- 4+ years’ experience in healthcare provider relations, outreach, acquisition and retention; marketing strategy development, marketing program execution, omnichannel marketing, and digital marketing
- Ability to research and analyze data and translate findings into campaigns, solutions, and optimization ideas
- Experience developing marketing strategies to influence provider behavioral decisions
- Ability to communicate detailed information to all stakeholders including internal and external senior leaders – verbally and in writing
- Ability to partner effectively with co-workers to develop creative, comprehensive solutions that adhere to company standards
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – empowering consumers with data to make the right healthcare decisions for themselves and their families
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!