SonderMind is looking to add a Provider Marketing Manager to support provider communications throughout the provider lifecycle. You will develop an impactful communications strategy and process to engage and inform SonderMind providers, beginning with acquisition and continuing though engagement and retention. This will involve understanding varying business needs and driving alignment among a broad set of stakeholders, while also being bold in standing for the needs of our providers.
Our ideal candidate
Must embody a strong sense of team. Working cross functionally requires a positive can-do attitude, strong desire to meet the needs of the business, and a rejection of gossip and negativity. The ideal candidate will be meticulously organized, and able to respond quickly to changing needs. Highly motivated by redesigning mental health. Effective at driving consensus, and excel in service excellence and bucketworthiness.
What you will do
- Build and refine a communications process as well as a method of measurement.
- Dive deep to understand providers, and be a voice for their needs when they are not in the room.
- Develop a process for measuring the effectiveness of communications.
- Partner cross functionally to develop communications plans to drive desired business outcomes.
- Identify and create a program using the best mode of communication with our provider network to increase engagement by 25%, and increase claims per provider by 10%.
- Manage timelines and set partner expectations.
- Manage monthly business reviews, which includes developing and collecting slides and reporting, setting agendas and reporting out on notes and action items.
- Other duties to support provider marketing and communications as needed.
- 5+ years of marketing or communications experience.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in health care.
- Strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting messages to the audience and being able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills; able to effectively lead through influence.
- Must be able to own and drive multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate cross-functionally within the organization.
- Solution-oriented mindset with strong problem solving skills and comfort with ambiguity.
- MBA or MPH preferred
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency- starting salary range is $95,000.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.