Provider Marketing & Communications Manager at SonderMind
As our Provider Marketing and Communications Manager, you’ll be responsible for innovating, optimizing, and maintaining marketing strategies across the entire provider journey. You will deliver and manage marketing strategy plans to attract, engage, and delight SonderMind providers from prospect to evangelism.
Even as you focus on strategy, you’ll be ready and willing to roll up your sleeves and contribute copy, content, and other materials to provider-facing campaigns based on your expert knowledge of marketing channels, tactics, and the provider audience.
You’re an expert at getting buy-in for your ideas and convincing stakeholders that moving forward together in a campaign-based structure gets the best results. You’ll work closely with other teams and individuals across all provider-facing functions, becoming a cross-functional ambassador, advocate, and hero - the “glue” holding these teams together. As a result, you’ll be the trusted expert on marketing for those teams, and the trusted expert on providers for the marketing team.
After you’ve been on the job for a few months, you can confidently say no one knows more about the SonderMind Provider Network than you. You can answer multi-level questions with both quantitative and qualitative data: Which leads convert to providers who deliver clinical outcomes for clients? Which channels are best for promoting a new clinical program? What kind of content delights providers who work primarily with Medicare clients? Which product features matter most to providers in mature markets?
What you will do
- Define and execute the marketing and communications strategy across the entire provider journey, from prospect through onboarding to retention.
- Identify key audiences and business problems across the provider journey.
- Develop content offerings targeted to prospective providers, those new to SonderMind, and those with a long working relationship with SonderMind.
- Understand and provide marketing support for optimizing provider onboarding and education efforts.
- Partner with product to help design new features; be the voice of customer for internal teams.
- Create the process for how new product features are communicated to providers.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the marketing, product, clinical, provider recruitment, and provider success teams to bring consistency to the provider journey.
- Create new strategies that position SonderMind as a valued partner to providers and leader in the mental health space.
- Direct the development of new provider-facing marketing content, including emails, newsletters, social posts, digital ad campaigns, webinars and more.
- Generate cross-functional buy-in and adoption of strategic plans.
- Develop campaign KPIs and track progress toward success
- 5-7 years executing marketing campaigns across customer journeys.
- Proven success generating engagement with both prospects and existing customers across marketing channels.
- Superior cross-functional communication and leadership ability.
- B2B and B2C marketing experience.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- MBA or MPH preferred
- Experience in health care industry preferred
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Pay Transparency- starting salary range is $95,000.
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.