The Programmatic Media Specialist will build upon their campaign management foundational skill set, and develop a lens for strategic planning, optimizations, measurement, and reporting.. You will support the Programmatic Media Strategists to identify deeper links between site/media tagging, campaign performance, audience behavior(s), and on-site traffic drivers to further inform & refine the overall programmatic media buying process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, Traffic and QA programmatic campaigns
- Continuously manage & optimize campaigns to align with client's KPIs
- Compile reports and present detailed analysis and recommendations to clients
- Assist Programmatic Strategists with media planning and strategy
- Recommend, develop, and/or evolve processes that drive efficiencies for campaign management and reporting
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new product features
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Be innately curious, and ask pointed questions to further understand the bigger picture and opportunities
- 2-4 years experience working in DSP's (i.e. Display & Video 360, TradeDesk, Basis or other programmatic buying solutions) and/or Google Display Ads
- Ability to work autonomously while remaining engaged and invested in your team and the company objectives as a whole.
- Proven experience optimizing campaigns to performance metrics, achieving client's
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission
- Ability to maintain poise, confidence, and professional disposition in high-pressure situations
- Experience & comfort with prioritizing multiple requests
- Effective & articulate communicator to ensure expectations and deliverables are met
- Nimble and analytical problem-solving skills
- Unrivaled people skills: ability to build and maintain strong internal/client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years' experience working in Display & Video 360
- Previous experience working in Google Analytics and/or Campaign Manager 360 and/or Search Ads 360
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
This position pays a base salary of $56,000 - $75,000 per year. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies : We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.