Programmatic Media Coordinator at Adswerve, Inc.
The Programmatic Media Coordinator will work closely with our Strategists and Specialists to launch digital media campaigns for a wide array of clients. You are innately curious, proficient at problem solving, have a foundational knowledge of digital media & ad server technology, and have an eye for detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, Traffic and QA media campaigns
- Ensure flawless execution of digital media campaigns by following a rigorous QA process for all marketing assets such as creative, landing pages, and assignment to Line Items in DV360
- Project manage assets and correlating documentation, ensuring they are distributed on time and error free
- Generate and compile reporting
- Identify, recommend and/or develop processes that lead to efficiencies in campaign management and reporting
- Research and stay up-to-date with industry trends and new product features
- Provide excellent internal customer service to your fellow team members
- Cross-departmental assistance on client work when appropriate
- 0 - 2 years experience working in DSPs (i.e. Display & Video 360, TradeDesk, Basis or other programmatic buying solutions), Google Ads and/or Social Media
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission
- Ability to maintain poise, confidence, and professional disposition in high-pressure situations
- Experience & comfort with prioritizing multiple requests
- Effective & articulate communicator to ensure expectations and deliverables are met
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel - knowledge of bulk edits, formulas, formatting
- Nimble and analytical problem-solving skills
- Proven experience working with teams to provide support
- Unrivaled people skills: ability to build and maintain strong internal/client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in Campaign Manager 360
- Experience working with project management software such as Monday, Asana, and/or JIRA
- General knowledge of Adserver technology
- Relevant internship experience a plus
- Experience within Digital or Social Media
This position pays $24.00-$26.00 per hour. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with no premiums for employees, along with paid time off, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements and 401(k) plan.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.