Programmatic Marketing Lead - Sling at Sling TV
Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Programmatic Marketing Lead position will focus on customer acquisition for programmatic media with specific emphasis on The Trade Desk. This position will be a senior position within digital marketing program and highly visible to leadership. A successful candidate is detail oriented, metrics driven, and excited by acquisition strategy and optimization
- Manage campaign budgets and forecast expected campaign performance
- Provide optimization insights and strategy to wider team
- Provide reporting to executives explaining both the “what” and the “why” of performance
- Ensure proper pixel set up/management and extensive experience with ad trafficking
- Help manage ad networks/direct buys to help provide strategy guidance to wider organization
Skills - Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in relative field and 2-4 years’ experience in The Trade Desk management; or combination of education and relative work experience
- Extensive experience with Excel and comfortable with pivot tables, vlooksups, and other functions
- Excellent communication, cross-functional and relationship management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-growing startup environment, while keeping business objectives top of mind; passion for media & entertainment industry