Programmatic Campaign Specialist at Adswerve, Inc.
Adswerve is a Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner and we are a proud, Denver-based company that is always looking for the best and brightest minds within the ever-evolving landscape of Digital Marketing! We support the Display & Video 360 platform that offers agencies, trading desks, and advertisers the ability to bid on a collection of display, video, and mobile inventory in real-time. Due to our tremendous growth and customer offerings, we are searching for a Programmatic Campaign Specialist who will support our knowledgeable and dynamic Media Consulting Services Team.
If you love the analytical side of Digital Marketing, and you are a whiz at optimizing campaigns, we would love to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build, Traffic and QA programmatic campaigns
- Continuously manage & optimize campaigns to align with client’s KPIs
- Generate reports and present detailed analysis of results to internal department
- Recommend and develop processes that lead to efficiencies in campaign management and reporting
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and new product features
- Provide excellent internal customer service to your fellow team members
- 1 - 2 years experience working in DSP’s (i.e. Display & Video 360, TradeDesk, Basis or other programmatic buying solutions) and/or Google Display Ads
- Possess the keen ability to work autonomously while remaining engaged and invested in your team and the company objectives as a whole.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven experience optimizing campaigns to performance metrics
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal/client relationships
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission
- Experience working in Display & Video 360
- Previous experience working in Google Analytics
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Marketing, Business, Technology or equivalent experience
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver, Seattle and New York, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with no premiums for employees, along with paid time off, paid sick leave, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements and 401(k) plan.
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies: We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.