Program Marketing Strategist
Want a role with a creative, results driven, and innovative marketing team? This position is your opportunity to join Granicus, the leading cloud-based solution for government and support the advancement of driving new revenue in a young and energized Cloud Vertical. You'll be a part of a team that values individual initiative as well as team work. What we do makes a difference. Our products and services improve the efficiency of government and the quality of people's lives.
More about Granicus:
Granicus provides technology that empowers government organizations to create better lives for the people they serve. By offering the industry's leading cloud-based solutions for communications, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to more than 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect more than 150 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance government transparency and citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government realize better outcomes and have a greater impact for the citizens they serve.
As a company, Granicus helps empower some of the most creative people in the world who innovate within complex public-sector organizations to make policies more effective and to transform the citizen experience so that everything from road closures to fostering programs are better understood.
The demand generation manager will lead the development and execution of market-specific penetration strategies and programs that build long-term growth and competitive advantage.
Working closely with others across the marketing, sales and product teams, this role will define market-specific strategies, aggregate Granicus products and services into compelling segment initiatives, and execute market-specific programs to drive demand and deliver quality sales leads, create customer loyalty and establish strong market positions.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be detail oriented, organized, independent, and thrive in a support-focused position.
What you get to do:
- Drive growth and capture share in the public sector market by developing and executing winning segment strategies for Granicus products, solutions and services while following corporate marketing guidelines.
- Enable effective funnel management through expertly crafted and executed demand generation programs and activities that support each stage of the sales cycle.
- Coordinate and execute of all in-person and virtual events.
- Ensure alignment and communication between all involved departments, setting up planning meetings, identifying priorities and working towards agreed upon goals and budget for all shows and events
- Lead in the development and implementation of compelling segment programs to generate demand and deliver quality sales leads, create customer loyalty and grow and maintain strong market positions.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide strategic sales pursuits, ensuring that the top opportunities get high quality marketing attention.
- Create marketing collateral to fit various state and local verticals (DMVs, Lottery, education, City, County)
- Develop and maintain events calendar & planning documents
- Handle and track all aspects of event & campaign planning
- Coordinate with outside vendors and work with marketing operations on proper event/campaign promotions
- Assist in creative development including creating and proofing marketing copy and creative collateral
- Review, analyze, and present on campaign/event success metrics on a regular basis
What we need in you:
- Experience: 4-6 years of industry expertise and experience working in software, hardware, networking or cloud computing. 5+ years demand generation program management experience preferred.
- Measurement: ability to manage projects on time, on budget with controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign and sales activity for predictable pipeline building
- Relationship Management: ability to manage executive relationships, peer relationships, and industry relationships to effectively influence and execute. Strong team player that can collaborate and build momentum.
- Campaign and Demand Generation: deep understanding and demonstrated application in targeting, campaigns, messaging, content, and mix of execution to land and deliver performance.
- Marketing Communications: strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong Planning, Project Management and Reporting: organized planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability
- Deal with Ambiguity: knows how to navigate a highly-matrixed and growth-oriented business environment with effective organization and communication skills that facilitate change management.
- Granicus Brand Ambassador: Comfortable and professional when interacting with clients, onsite staffing, and representing Granicus to the general public
- Travel up to 30%
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.