Product Marketing Manager at Greenhouse Software
We believe in the power of hiring. Because the potential for people to do something outstanding has everything to do with being in the right role, on the right team, at the right time. That’s where Greenhouse comes in – from recruiting to on-boarding, we make software to help every company be great at hiring.
Greenhouse is searching for a Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team!
We’re looking for a marketer who can help position Greenhouse as the most dynamic talent software on the market. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you’ll work cross-functionally with our Sales, Customer Success, Product and Marketing departments to craft the positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for Greenhouse’s products and services. Your day-to-day will focus on translating our product story throughout the organization and to the market with the end goal of enabling Greenhouse to achieve its revenue and market leadership goals.
If you're an adaptable growth-minded problem solver with the ability to communicate across audiences of all kinds, then we want to hear from you!Who will love this job:
- A collaborator – you love to drive cross-functional projects and promote effective workflows between teams
- A self-starter – you’re comfortable quickly switching context and are highly productive in an agile environment
- An empath – you know how to connect and communicate with very different audiences
- A multitasker – you manage multiple priorities and moving parts within designated timelines
- A problem solver – you take advantage of resources and implement ideas in new ways to find solutions
- Develop product positioning, messaging and GTM strategies for new and existing products by understanding competitive drivers, market trends, and the needs of Greenhouse's customers.
- Package new features into quarterly releases that include documentation and training and execute product launches across our Product, Customer Success and Sales teams, as well as the greater Marketing team.
- Drive higher conversion rates through sales enablement programs, developing training materials and product collateral to support the Sales team's pipeline.
- Partner with our Product team to establish a continuous feedback loop and provide the “voice of the customer” during feature development.
- Dedicated B2B product marketing experience
- Marketing experience within the SaaS industry
- Ability to position a product effectively
- Ability to partner cross-functionally on different projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to the HR/Recruiting industry, a plus
The ranges provided below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
$100,000 - $135,000
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Who we are
At Greenhouse, we celebrate having a diverse group of hardworking employees – and it hasn’t gone unnoticed. In 2019, we were ranked #4 in Fortune’s Best Workplaces in New York and #5 in their Best Company Culture. We’ve also been recognized as a Best Company for Diversity by Comparably, and have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces list. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative culture throughout every step of a Greenhouse employee's journey. From day one of our interview process to executive "Ask Me Anything" sessions, we consistently cultivate an inclusive environment.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, disability coverage, employer paid life insurance, mental health resources, financial wellness benefits, and a fully paid parental leave program. For US-based employees, we offer flexible vacation, commuter benefits and a 401(k) plan, and for Dublin-based employees we offer 25 days' vacation and a pension plan.
Our success in making companies great at hiring depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. To that end, we’re committed to attracting, developing, retaining and promoting a diverse workforce, and infusing DE&I throughout all of our internal practices. By ensuring that every Greenie is able to bring a diversity of talents to our work, we’re increasingly capable of living out our mission and providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Greenhouse, where we’re building a team to face the world’s increasingly complex and diverse hiring needs.
Want to learn more about our interviewing process? Check out our interviewing at Greenhouse page.
**Due to COVID-19, all Greenhouse employees are working remotely until further notice.**